Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Televised short stories

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Televised short stories
 Login/Join

posted
I was wondering if anybody could tell me how I could get hold of a copy of the televised short stories,screened during the 80's.I am particularly intrerested in a screening of "A sound of Thunder ".
Hope someone can help !

Posts: 1 | Location: Grand Cayman | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hee, hee... It's interesting you should mention "A Sound of Thunder." It featured a very fake dinosaur which managed to scare only my cat! My cat at the time was a timid little creature. The one I have now would scoff in its face. You might try eBay to see if any "Ray Bradbury Theater" stories were put on videotape and whether anyone is selling them.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might try contacting the SCi Fi Channel.They are running the serries on cable.

Posts: 2 | Location: Pasadena, CA 91101 | Registered: 26 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post