Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    research paper

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

research paper
 Login/Join

posted
For my second semester we are required to write a 20 page research paper, my topic is Ray Bradbury, we got to pick our own, ... I am mainly focusing on his literary life. if you have any infomation on this , i do have a lot , it would be much appreciated,... if you have something to help email it to ...sandy@callahanfamily.net... or post ill check daily. thank you

Posts: 6 | Location: fairfax, VA ,USA | Registered: 22 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have many books and biographies im just looking for interesting information... thanks agian!

Posts: 6 | Location: fairfax, VA ,USA | Registered: 22 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because you don't tell us what you have, it's hard to respond without wasting time duplicating information you may already have.

But here are some tips:

Read his books, stories and poetry carefully. His writing rewards investigation.

Read all his forwards, introductions and afterwords. He has a lot of informtion in those parts of his books and collections.

Do a Google search on Ray Bradbury interviews (or some variable). Ray's interviews are always interesting, as he's very creative and opinionated.

There are actually quite a few books on Bradbury and his writing:

RAY BRADBURY (WRITERS OF THE 21ST CENTURY SERIES) Ed. Joseph D. Olander, Martin Harry Greenberg. Taplinger Publishing Co, NY. 1980

READINGS ON RAY BRADBURY: FARENHEIT 451. Ed. Katie de Koster. Greenhaven Press, San Diego. 2000.

RAY BRADBURY: A CRITICAL COMPANION (CRITICAL COMPANIONS TO POPULAR CONTEMPORARY WRITERS). Robin Ann Reid. Greenwood Press, CT. 2000.

RAY BRADBURY (TWAYNE'S UNITED STATES AUTHORS SERIES). David Mogen. Twayne Publishers, Boston. 1986.

FARENEHIT 451 AND RELATED WRITINGS:RAY BRADBURY (LITERATURE CONNECTIONS). McDougall Little, Evanstan IL. 1998.

RAY BRADBURY'S FAHRENHEIT 451 (MODERN CRITICAL INTERPRETATIONS). eD. hAROLD bLOOM. Chelsea House Pub, Philadelphia. 2003.

THE RAY BRADBURY COMPANION. William F. Nolan. Gale Research, Detroit. 1975.

BRADBURY: AN ILLUSTRATED LIFE -- A JOURNEY TO FAR METAPHOR. Jerry Weist. William Morrow, NY. 2002.

Good hunting.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot, this is very helpful!

I wonder if this poster is doing the same paper as me, perhaps?

<font color=navy>~Melody D.</font>

Posts: 16 | Location: Lancaster, CA, USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post