Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    On the turntable?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On the turntable?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
>Steve Martin, Comedy Is Not Pretty. Love the cover.

grass, I e-mailed you, are you shunning me?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O-O-WO-O is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shunning is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of good words on the site today, eh?

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Eh is a good word.

Especially if you're Canadien (I believe that's the way they spell it).

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Thought it was pretty funny that I got this message whilst posting my flurry of postings just now:

"Your post cannot be accepted at this time, it has triggered our flood protection measures. Please try again in a few minutes."

I love it!

Shouldn't that be a semi-colon after the word "time"?

Annoying former English Majors!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Whilst is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
I would love to play Scrabble with all of you! I bet Scrabble.com has a game room we could all join and play each other with our online personas. Would that be unparalleled? "C'mon and go biplane before the buzzer." "Platzquire is not a word B-Two, I challenge that." LOL! Smiler

~Richard Betts, Highway Call.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robo,

No, I'd never shun my friend Robo-Rocket. I sent a reply just now. Our computer had a virus and we dumped everything. I basically started from scratch and now I don't get notified when "You have mail" and I don't get enough e-mail to check it daily.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
~Jean-Luc Ponty, Enigmatic Ocean

Got it, thanks.

posted Hide Post
"Platzquire"?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the slangbook of Mrs. Eunice Peterson,

Platzquire; Someone trapped among a slew or a large amount of dunderheads and simpletons. ex: "Me oh my oh, how did I ever get stuck with a class full of platzquires, you people just beat all I tell you, just wait until you get out into the real world, it's going to hit you like a Louisville Slugger upside yo head."

posted Hide Post
~The Moody Blues, every good boy deserves favour

Sorry B-Two, that was no more a word than platystegosaurexvegematron is, I was just being facetious and maybe even a little flippant. My aplomb humor has once again caused me to rashly put my neck out over the basket.

posted Hide Post
Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, "Whipped Cream and Other Delights"

Kenny Wheeler Quintet, "The Widow In The Window"

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As we speak, that album is leaning on one of my bookshelves here in my office. (Jerry, I think I felt something...)