Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    writing.com, nicestories.com and a neat word association site.

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

writing.com, nicestories.com and a neat word association site.
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.humanbraincloud.com/ This is for Ray, he would have got a kick out of it. It is not my site, but a good writing site for brainstorming words for ideas.

I went to a couple of his seminars and learned a lot that fueled my interest in writing. Example: Take a pen or pencil and a notepad with you as your travel in daily life. Write down what you see. Take the words and/or ideas and expand them by using your creativity.
Review and write descriptions of each word. and expand even more.

I found by doing this I came up with several great ideas for stories. Thanks to Ray Bradbury's suggestion in his seminar. (many years ago like in the late 80's early 90's)

Also for writers: writing.com a great site for publishing and reading works of others, also for being noticed by professional publishers.

Nicestories.com Another good site for authors to become well read.

Both are great sites, hope to see ya there.

FA Nathaniel A. Miller, USN Ret.

Posts: 6 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 28 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post