Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Where to find the text for stories of the RB Theater DVD stories

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find the text for stories of the RB Theater DVD stories
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

Has anyone by chance found where you can find the 65 stories that are represented by the RB Theater 5 DVD set? In other words, if I read THe Stories of RB and RB stories, will I hit all 65 stories that are on the DVDs. I know it's a matter of checking each, I was just hoping someone might have done that already.

Thanks

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, the stories are not all available in a single book, nor are they all contained in the two books you mention (but most of them are).

If you go to my website http://www.bradburymedia.co.uk you will find a list of episodes of Ray Bradbury Theater episodes, with reviews of some of them (use the "Film&TV" button to get there); and you will find a Short Story Finder, which will tell you which book contains which story (use the "Books" button to get there).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post