Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Anybody knows a contact address?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody knows a contact address?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi guys, I am new to this forum, certainly not new to Ray Bradbury's work. I would like to send him a letter telling how much I love his work. I don't know if I will even send him a book to sign(i have one already-found the treasure in a local bookstore). I don't want to give him too much trouble and I will be short, to not annoy him. Just wanted to tell him that I considered him the BEST writer when I was 12 and I consider him the BEST writer now when I am 26. I think I will consider him The BEST writer always. Thank you guys, if anybody can e-mail me a mailing address, (don't post it), I would really appreciate it. He is the best, I thought I am the only one like this!!
Thank you!

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: 17 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, forgot to write an e-mail address, to e-mail. ani8120@yahoo.com.

Posts: 2 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: 17 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know there have been quite a few requests of this nature.
Our illustrious moderator has (I think) emailed others with Ray's address.
Dandelion, if you're able to do that, could you email me as well (richard_rebel2003@yahoo.com.au). Thanks.

Posts: 125 | Location: NSW South Coast, Australia | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was not I, but at least one other member has done this. I was waiting for someone to step forward and offer again.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be emailing in a couple minutes.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you !

Posts: 125 | Location: NSW South Coast, Australia | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post