Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Do anything creative?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do anything creative?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Per the tomb discoveries with Judah/Jesus name on it, and the Cameron film: For the uninformed:

Jesus, at that time, was as common a name as John, or Fred. Also, there were hundreds...100's of people running around at the time claiming to be the Christ. Also, there was another Jesus in the New Testament, a 'Bar-Jesus'.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They think they're being so original, they don't realize that Tom Robbins beat Dan Brown to this years ago: http://www.amazon.com/Another-Roadside-Attraction-Tom-R...9658?ie=UTF8&s=books

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow, I havent posted in a while.

I've gotten lazy.

Does anyone have the problem that, when they write, they know the end, and the middle, but can never think of a begining?

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild Gravity, for your benefit, I posted a photo of one of my paintings since you started this thread with the question "What do you do to be creative." I just wanted to be sure that you saw it on page seven and any comments that you might make, good or bad. Thank you in advance.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice bi-plane

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pondered many of these magnificent images and thought myself a very tiny part of it all:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6955261/?GT1=9033

(Be sure to spend a few minutes in the Monthly Highlights. You will find it well worth the time.)

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, wow.

posted Hide Post
Redux ~ I just enjoyed an even more thorough review of the above site's inspirational photographs (blast offs, glimpses of Earth, countless depths and planetary encounters...and beyond. ("Oh, wowing!" - to quote WildGravity). Graceful, magnificent, wonderful, unbelievable, but mostly spiritual.

Revealed here is Man's brave power to rocket off and use his scientific know-how, yet, too, our infinite frailty once there or while contemplating a vastness words can not detail...

By all means, treat yourself for a few extra minutes, and travel with these images to worlds awaiting future generations. Many of the views of Mars would cause tears of joy to touch the cheek of Mr. B!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
I liks rey

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, folks, I got an email with a great slideshow of the Space Shuttle "Discovery", but I can't seem to post it here. It has 48 pictures and totals nearly 4 meg...Any ideas?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, do you have a thing for that gal or you just like her artwork?

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it's the art. Wink

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red Face Wink

posted Hide Post
I don't think that there is any doubt, from what we have seen, that Wild Gravity is an attractive young lady with a very creative mind. For the most part many of us would like to see Wild Gravity as she is, unmasked as it were, but then that is up to her if she would like to provide such a photo.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildGravity:
Red Face Wink

Wink

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post