Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Do anything creative?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do anything creative?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
and yes, rocket, I;m in the mask.

I had a dream about grasstains story.

...damnit.

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, and thank you so much on all the praise of my work.. it means alot.

Polaroids!

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"eeeeep" is a very good word!

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still like my definition of "polaroids" ! I was hoping for another "Windex" reaction from Chapster on that one!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BrrrrrrrrII, a chilling thought:

"I will definitely see you again in the morning. But, are you sure two of these will do the trick, Dr. Guin?"

http://www.tir.co.uk/images/gallery/sales1.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjp451,

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is no boy named "SUE!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Assman

posted Hide Post
Name like that... I was hoping it wasn't a kinky link I was clicking on.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Sheesh, youch, m'gosh!!" Grassy, I was in one big hurry and missed the ramifications of the address. Rest assured, Others, the name is far worse that the man to be seen.

His occupation is a bit ironic, though. Don't you think?

posted Hide Post
Just thought I'd post a couple of pics. With the snow and it looking new and pretty, I thought I'd go outside(happened to be sunset here)and show a few of my all time favorite and treasured books ever!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Imageonawintersday_001.jpg (60 Kb, 15 downloads)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're right, looks nice and brisk!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My coat and some books....

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Imageonawintersday_021.jpg (60 Kb, 13 downloads)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whispers and shadows in the night...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

Imageonadarkwintersnight_008.jpg (59 Kb, 17 downloads)

posted Hide Post
...kinda proud of my little collection of books and oddities.

Imagebooks.jpg (61 Kb, 6 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Fantastic oddities! If I knew how to do it I'd share pictures too. It's really neat to get a glimpse of fellow Rocketeers, SF fanboys and girlie-geeks, and the world in which they live and play. Keep sharing.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Wild Gravity! Do you plan to attend Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s talk about the environment in Walla Walla on Thursday evening? Now don't claim the big time don't come to Walla Walla!

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post