Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I need help

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need help
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone!
I have a great hope, that you�ll help me. I always wanted to say something to my favorite writer Ray Bradbury. It was my biggest wish from childhood and now, when I have access to Internet, I must try to do it. If you�ll say, that Mr. Bradbury read this page, I�ll write here, but if somebody can give me his e-mail I�ll write to that address. As you can see, my English isn�t perfect . I�m sorry.
Hope somebody will help me.
Best regards, Tinka
Thanks

[This message has been edited by Tinka (edited 02-06-2005).]

Posts: 2 | Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He does not have an e-mail address. Occasionally he is shown some of these postings, but not too often. You'd be better off writing to him (snail mail) via his publisher.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your advice.
But I live in Kazakhstan, Almaty. So, I don�t realy know what time will it take to send a letter�
But if I have not choice... How can I find his publisher address?

[This message has been edited by Tinka (edited 02-07-2005).]

Posts: 2 | Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact Addresses for Ray Bradbury.

For fan mail, via his publisher:

HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
10 East 53rd Street
New York, New York 10022
USA

For permissions and other legal questions, via his agency:

Don Congdon Associates, Inc.
156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 625
New York, New York 10010
USA

Four agents: Don Congdon, Michael Congdon (congdon@veriomail.com), Susan Ramer, and Cristina Concepcion.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post