Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Fahrenheit 451 movie

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fahrenheit 451 movie
 Login/Join

posted
When they finally make this movie, who does everyone want to see act in it.
I like Guy Pearce as Montag and Patrick Stewart as Faber.

There is a vote for the whole cast at www.youcastit.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there was already a thread about the cast of the new film.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, two threads, but someone was kind enough to copy the entire text of the original thread into the new one.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
Actually, two threads, but someone was kind enough to copy the entire text of the original thread into the new one.

I can't find a thread about the movie cast, can you post a link?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Resurrecting this old thread to draw attention to a rather excellent blog post about F451: the novel, the Truffaut, and the Darabont.

Make yourself a nice cup of tea, then settle down to read this.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Make yourself a nice cup of tea, then settle down to read this.

I took your advice, brewed myself a cuppa Indian spiced chai, and settled down. Once again, I was blown away by something I already knew: "It was a pleasure to burn" is one of the all-time great opening lines.

Do you know this Bradbury can really write!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He sure can. Perhaps he will be discovered some day...

Cuppa is a good word.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post