Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I want to meet Ray

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want to meet Ray
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know how I can meet the man. A Junior in High School, I am doing my 3rd Ray Bradbury Term Paper. Help me please.

Posts: 1 | Location: Taunton, MA, USA | Registered: 22 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you live near Southern California, he has always steered people wanting to meet him to lectures and other public events he attends, but for the last several years all of these have been within driving distance of his Los Angeles home.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Mr. Bradbury have any engagements scheduled for January 2-6, 2004? I'll be in the LA area then and would LOVE to meet him.

Posts: 116 | Location: Akron, Ohio, USA | Registered: 30 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post