Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    By the pricking of my thumbs...
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

By the pricking of my thumbs...
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
rocket, the CD of Something Wicked WILL be available from Borders.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's fabulous, today's my birthday and I have a little money to stash away for that one. I'm very excited cause I loved the Dandelion Wine one. This is wicked! Thanks phil! When's it released?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rocky! Congratulations on the successful completion of another solar orbit!
Many happy returns of the day!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to hear it.

Trouble is though, I don't think any production, no matter how wonderful, could match the mind's eye.

I was just thinking what an amazing stageplay The Halloween Tree would make. This are, absolutely, the most marvelous books every written.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 12 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The CD should be available now. I see that Amazon now has it listed.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks as usual phil! And thank you B-Two as well, very kind of you as usual!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful, phil! Thanks for letting us know about this.

Steve Dylag, I take it you never grew-up on radio in the living room, before the Tele.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally found time to finish my Something Wicked review: please visit my website to read it!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Something wicked arrived in the post this morning all the way from England. Look in my album here!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Something wicked arrived in the post this morning all the way from England. Look in my album here!

Nice! If you don't mind me asking, would that be Vancouver Washington--or have you moved to my neck of the woods?

Posts: 109 | Registered: 23 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skmckee:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:

Nice! If you don't mind me asking, would that be Vancouver Washington--or have you moved to my neck of the woods?

I live in Thousand Oaks, CA, but I was in Vancouver (where William F lives) when some of these photos were taken.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post