Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury's Waukegan
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury's Waukegan
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
...and was given access to some fascinating files in the Historical Society Library.

Me too - weren't they just awfully helpful?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil, "Quickies" always leave something to be desired!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
...Me too - weren't they just awfully helpful?

Doug, was it Beverley who helped you in the historical society library? She was wonderful - even opening the library on a day it would normally be closed.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Doug, was it Beverley who helped you in the historical society library? She was wonderful - even opening the library on a day it would normally be closed.

I disremember.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At last I find time to upload my Waukegan photos. I was there for a day (1st September), and it was all a bit rushed. Anyway, I got to some places most people never get to. I will be blogging about the trip soon, but for now here's a first chance to view my Waukegan photies!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post