Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Micheal Moore is a Republican
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Micheal Moore is a Republican
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
There, there, Translator. I read your post. I laughed. There? Feel better?

Best,

Pete,

P.S.

I know you'll be especially pleased to learn that one of the crustier writers at National Review online published your Number of the Beast joke. Great laughs all around. I'm sure you'll be glad to know that great minds think alike.

Pete

Posts: 547 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hah, that was hilarious!

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, man! I really need to find a better place to use the web, I'm gonna get banned from the library! Haha, no I didn't really laugh that loud, but I feel sorry for the chick sitting next to me, probably thinks I'm a bit goofy.

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's moe like it. Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i will never understand a Bush supporter...

Lauren Murray

Posts: 26 | Location: Snellville, GA, United States | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post