Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Teachers, philosophers, writers?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teachers, philosophers, writers?
 Login/Join

posted
The latest copy of Eureka Studies in Teaching Short Fiction has three articles on Ray Bradbury plus a wild sketch of him on the cover. The three articles are as follows: Ray Bradbury: A High School Favorite, Ray Bradbury's "The Kilimanjaro Device": The Need to Correct the Errors of Time (fascinating discussion), and Ray Bradbury: Hieroglyphics of the Future.

If anyone is interested, one issue is $6.00.

Loren Logsdon
Humanities Division
Eureka College
300 E. College Ave.
Eureka, IL 61530

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much do you think it would cost to send it to Portugal?

Posts: 73 | Location: portugal | Registered: 10 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very interested. Is there a phone number or email?

Thanks,

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the price include postage to anywhere in the U. S.? If not, what is the postage?

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked in my copy, and I don't see a phone number listed or an email. All I see is the address that I listed and that one issue is $6.00 and a one-year subscription is $12.00. You might look up the editor on Google under Eureka College and see what you can find. I'm leaving town in a few minutes or I'd check further for you. When I can get access to a computer in a day or so, I'll check back. Good luck!

posted Hide Post
P.S. Yes, the $6.00 includes postage in the U.S., but I don't have any clue about Portugal.

posted Hide Post
I'm back online. Here is an address I found for the editor: llogsdon@eureka.edu

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer. You'll find my check in the mail soon!

quote:
Originally posted by Green Shadow:
The latest copy of Eureka Studies in Teaching Short Fiction has three articles on Ray Bradbury plus a wild sketch of him on the cover. The three articles are as follows: Ray Bradbury: A High School Favorite, Ray Bradbury's "The Kilimanjaro Device": The Need to Correct the Errors of Time (fascinating discussion), and Ray Bradbury: Hieroglyphics of the Future.

If anyone is interested, one issue is $6.00.

Loren Logsdon
Humanities Division
Eureka College
300 E. College Ave.
Eureka, IL 61530

Posts: 6 | Location: Mexico | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received from Loren, very kind!
2 differnet issues Fall 2001 & 2002:
4 RB topics, copy of a letter from RB, and many additional s.s. related criticisms and reviews. Nice. Thanks to LLL at Eureka! A special note on its way to her.

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post