Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Russian RB site

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russian RB site
 Login/Join

posted
Good afternoon,
At present I work above the Russian version of a site about the writer. Operating time already are. It would be interesting to hear opinion of visitors of a forum, advice. The site about the writer will be the big section of the project about science fiction. In this connection I would be grateful if someone has shared with me a material on his creativity.

Sorry, my english is very bad
P/S my site - http://mars-x.ru

respect

[This message has been edited by Prohor (edited 07-14-2003).]

All of us Stepsons of the Universe

Posts: 3 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have had a number of Russian visitors to the site and it's great to see evidence of Ray's popularity being so widespread. See the thread "What Bradbury Story Got You Started?" for the identities of some of them, and in the archives there are posts in Russian from others. The Russian title of "Dandelion Wine" is "Vino iz oduvanchikov" so you might try searching the archives for that. Be sure to select "Search All Open Forums and Archives" and you might find something which will connect you with other Russian fans. Sorry, we American ones don't speak Russian.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again, if anyone can offer any information on the Russian miniseries of "Dandelion Wine," please post details.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion, At me small section on creativity RB. Therefore I also ask advice, a material. It would not be desirable to duplicate Russian-speaking sites. On " Vino iz oduvanchikov " creativity does not come to an end. My site has the name "Martian chronicles"
I Cooperate with www.raybradbury.ru, but the author of a site has gone on leave.

All of us Stepsons of the Universe

Posts: 3 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post