Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    this is the cyber conference room
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

this is the cyber conference room
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
What happened to Dandelion?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cold and damp here, supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I would tape csi and go to that, it sounds interesting.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She logged off, maybe she missed my post to her, its easy to do.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Biplane, my Mom and Dad just got back from Punta Gorda on the west side. They said it was hot and miserable. They cut their trip short and went up to Destin for a cooler clime. Are there many fires burning? I hope nothing close to you.

posted Hide Post
My wife and I were out this afternoon and saw smoke from the Everglades, but it was black, then later it was gone. So I think that something else was on fire. The brush fires have been south of here and also in the middle part of Florida. However, two years ago lightening struck in the Everglads a couple of miles to our west and did start a fire.

Fortunately there is the Sawgrass Expressway that runs right along the eastern boundary of the Everglades and the fire did not hope across the highway.

Punta Gorda was badly hit two years ago. I think it was Hurricane Charlie, but there have been so many down here it is hard to keep track of them.

Good idea on having my wife tape CSI.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hellooooo, biplane? Can you hear me? Are you nodding in front of the monitor?? I am, I need to get some zzz's soon, brother.

posted Hide Post
Ooops, sorry, man.

posted Hide Post
Hopefully you caught my last post. Interesting isn't it? I had a blast that one night with GirlMontag but finally had to get some sleep.
Later Robot.

posted Hide Post
Fires are scary too. I remember when we lived in Ca. in late seventies. There was one year the fires were bad, all the hills around us on fire. At night we could see them burning from our balconey. And once during the day the smoke was so bad that it looked almost like night and the sun was blood red.

posted Hide Post
Good night my friend!

posted Hide Post
Here I am, checking in again before going to bed.

I plan to do more writing but am currently observing and recording things for posterity. You never know what may prove important. What I'm currently observing and recording is local Lewis and Clark Bicentennial celebrations.

Last summer we had the biggest fire in the country, so there.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bongos?

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes bongos, you gotta problem with that....punk. Well do ya punk, what you've got to ask yourself is, do you feel lucky...will the robot play bongos or won't he? Well, I'm not, I'm gonna play my kazoo now...why is everyone leaving?

posted Hide Post
Paging Dr. Biplane, paging Dr. Biplane. Your needed on the board, STAT!

Hey, I just got F-451 read by Ray in mail today, also The Demolished Man. Thanks for the lead on that Chapter31.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

posted Hide Post
How did you find F451 read by Ray? Amazon.com?