Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Trouble logging into new web boards.
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trouble logging into new web boards.
 Login/Join

posted
Hey, is anyone else experiencing problems logging into the new boards?

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Braling, I thought it was something I said.

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It�s probably one of those pesky mod-u-lat-ors..

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been unavailable here for at least 4 hours. Cell phone interference?

Posts: 109 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it is, they're makin em alot more powerful these days. By now, they probably come with a light saber for you ladies in that foggy 3 am wally world parking lot. My cell is so outdated, when I talk on it, people think I'm callin in a napalm strike on Mc-D's.

Onward to Mars!

posted Hide Post
It's my personal theory that HAL is jealous of our continued activities on these old boards and has shut the pod bay doors over there on the new ones just to show us. I've taken the liberty of filling out a support ticket at Groupee. Maybe ol' Dave over there will show him!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This feels like being in a lifeboat.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It definately does. I hope we don't have to resort to cannibalism.

Onward to Mars!

posted Hide Post
Fie!
It's got worse! Yesterday I just got the usual "page cannot be displayed" message.
This poften happens with hardware/power outage-type problems. But now?
Now this "Network solutions...this site is under construction and coming soon" thing comes up!
Has the new site been hijacked?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BWAHAHA... looks like we've come full circle.

I've got some tidying up to do. Until the mice return from the new house it will have to be done the old-fashioned way.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*bimp* (as inspector Clouseau would say...)

posted Hide Post
The good ship is still afloat. I�ve just been on board. Time to row back.

posted Hide Post
Sorry. It�s like a ghost ship�keeps fading in and out. Wouldn�t let me back on board a second time.

posted Hide Post
Is this the new, old, new site???

Somebody discover gold in this town? Sudden population explosion!

Westworld, here I come...

[This message has been edited by Robot Lincoln (edited 03-10-2006).]

Onward to Mars!