Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Trouble logging into new web boards.
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trouble logging into new web boards.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Okay! what is this? Can't log in on the 'NEW" board. I put in my name and password, and ...no go! Also, a few window with a whole bunch of stuff to read.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, that happened to me yesterday morning, but so far today I've not had trouble. Try again?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Question at this moment is...what hapened to my post? It had to do with logging on the NEW board...like...it doesn't take password, etc. If my initial post on this shows up, disregard this..second posting.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Nard, it looks like this old board can still be of some use, eh?

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AHA!!!

A fellow named Sunil Kumar of Bookreporter.com has just emailed to tell me they are having adminstrative problems with the NEW board ...and it should be up in 72 hrs.
So there!

posted Hide Post
Nard, I posted something last week, and that happened. I posted the same message about stumps three times. Those who saw it know what I mean. Suffice it to say that it is on there, sometimes right after though, it looks like it didn't take.

Nard, I just logged on to the new board without any problem, I posted too. Just to let all know.

[This message has been edited by Robot Lincoln (edited 03-16-2006).]

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robot
Lincoln:

Cool! That's a darn fast 72 hrs!!

posted Hide Post
The older you get, the faster it goes.

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post