Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    cat/dog books

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cat/dog books
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone here ever read Ray's cat/dog books(I think they are called With Cat for Comforter and To a Dog, Every Day is Christmas, or something close to that)? I was wondering what they are about and if you enjoyed them. I believe they are poetry books, but I'm not entirely sure. I know I could get information from Borders, Barnes and Noble, etc., but I'd rather hear from someone who's read them. Thanks!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These two small books are in fact poetry. Each book contains one poem by Ray, with accompanying illustrations. Each book also contains a short introduction by Ray. Taken together, the books show his love for both dogs and cats. If you like Ray's poetry (or if you are simply an animal lover), you should like the books very much. I did.

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information, Richard. They sound like books I would enjoy!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post