Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Up In The "NIGHT"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Up In The "NIGHT"
 Login/Join

posted
Who is up all night posting around here? This is my cry to all insomniacs. Out there !??
please reply...

Your uncle at Stewart Lib.

Posts: 49 | Location: Ogden, Utah. | Registered: 05 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O.K. Uncle, I'll cry "uncle." I am up and soon to crash but what an evening. Attending the Video Conference with Ray hosted by Sam Weller.
Wow!

Sam is as gracious and kind as one would want. We got to visit quite a bit, but not enough.

I'll be posting some photos. Nard, where are you? I was hoping that you would respond to my plea as to how you set up a series of photos in one fell swoop. Please, Nard, please!!!!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good night ALL!
uncle, crying uncle!!!!

Posts: 49 | Location: Ogden, Utah. | Registered: 05 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
patrask--I am up here in Florida at 1:37 AM Florida time. Haven't heard much from you lately, perhaps if you read this now you could email me at clmi9901@msn.com as I have some information for you.

I will check my email to see if you have read this. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's after midnight here, not long after midnight, in other words, early evening for me.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post