Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Zero Hour short film

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Hour short film
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone know anything about a 20-minute film of Zero Hour from 1978? I've posted what little information I have on the films page of my website, but I'd like to know more from anyone who may have seen it:
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in5379

- Phil

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw it years ago. The paper announced that the film was to be run at the library in the next town at a certain time and I drove there special. I think me and three or four other people showed up. I remember the person playing Mink's mother as really cool, beautiful and poised, while the girl playing Mink was kinda chubby and dorky. They didn't seem related at all. It seemed the film was pretty close to the story. I most recall the ending, which was almost exactly as written in the story.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post