Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Wow! Have you read The Book Yet?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow! Have you read The Book Yet?
 Login/Join

posted
I am about three-fourths of the way through Sam's book. It is riviting. It flows so well and segues so nicely from one topic to another.

Revealing and intriguing! Wow, I feel that I am writing a review of Sam's book and I feel that I could do a far better job than Mr. Pohl.

If you haven't obtained your copy yet I advise you to do so, and set aside time to read it as it is hard to put down. And no, Sam is not paying me to say these things.

I only wish that Sam could have gone into more detail about the day to day Ray, what he likes to wear, what he likes to eat, what does he do for amusement, etc. But, too, I realize that to write the life of Ray Bradbury one would have to stick to the milestones which Sam has done.

Let's hear some other comments without letting the cat out of the bag for those who have not yet read Sam's book.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read my copy straight through! Now that I am finished, I want to re-read Ray's stories. His stories are more personal than I had imagined.
There were many surprises for me in Sam's book, revealing many sweet and saucy character traits in Ray. I think Sam did a nice job leading the reader to discover Ray rather than titillating gossip and conjecture.
Smiler Margaret

Posts: 16 | Location: Menlo Park, CA USA | Registered: 18 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post