Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I would like to contact Ray about his good friend Joseph Mugniani

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I would like to contact Ray about his good friend Joseph Mugniani
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone here know how I can get in contact with Ray Bradbury?

I knew a close friend of his. The Artist Joseph Mugnaini, and from what I understand the only
artist Mr. Bradbury would use. I babysit for Mugnaini’s daughter in the 50’s.

Mr. Mugnaini gave me a Lithograph that I would like to see if Mr. Bradbury would be interested in. I’m in my 70’s and need to know those things I own go to those who would truly take care of them.

The Lithograph is called “Man and Old Age” signed by Joseph in 1958. It is magnificent; the look on old age face while youth is fighting him just cannot be captured as he could do it.

I also have a Christmas card he made for our family I am still looking for.

Thank you anyone that can help! I can be reached here or on Face Book under name of Dahl Kaiser. And will give my email once I can connect with Ray. Thanks Again.

I tried to upload a picture of the art work but exceeded size

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dahl Kaiser,

Posts: 3 | Location: US | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dahl, welcome to the board. There is an occasional poster here, Jetjagger, who has done work for the Mugnaini estate, creating a book which is due to be published in the near future. He might also be interested in your lithograph.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for your help. I did send him a note on the day you replied so hope to hear from him soon. (sorry for the delay in getting back to you) My email address is kaiser.dahl@gmail.com if you hear from him.

Thanks again :-Dahl

quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Dahl, welcome to the board. There is an occasional poster here, Jetjagger, who has done work for the Mugnaini estate, creating a book which is due to be published in the near future. He might also be interested in your lithograph.

Posts: 3 | Location: US | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post