Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    One more for the Road

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One more for the Road
 Login/Join

posted
In case any one is interested....

Amazon.com has 'One more for the Road' with a release date of today!!! So I have ordered it and hope that the release date in their system was correct!

Amazons Editorial review of the book, make it sound like it is go to be really good..

Posts: 10 | Location: Auckland,New Zealand | Registered: 14 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When it's actually released, I think Julia will be so good as to tell us by announcing it here. Those prepublication release dates are always wrong.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i believe it's march 26th.

Posts: 22 | Location: oregon | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i just went to the local bookstore and asked them about it. they said it comes out in April.
:sigh:

Posts: 15 | Location: florence, al | Registered: 19 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post