Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    THIS IS THE 'old' Bradbury Website: Go to the NEW one
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THIS IS THE 'old' Bradbury Website: Go to the NEW one
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Bralling II,
A good and basic assumption.

Robot Lincoln,
�The last man on earth stood alone in a room. There was a knock on the door.� � Fredrick Brown

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Thou art God"-Digby

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*bump*

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What exactly does *bump* mean, grasstains?

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shh!...OK, I think they've all gone over to the other site now, so we can probably sneak out, but quietly!
Remember the last place we lived? Not bad, until they started getting nosey. That's when we left. And remember shouting "I see you never!" ?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, yes... such a terrible conflagration it was.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, they've all gone now for sure.
Speaking of conflagrations, give me a hand here piling up all these cell phones.
Once we torch 'em, though, better stand upwind.
I think there's still lots of fuel left in Beatty's flame thrower here...

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Ah, the smell of plastic, vinyl, and rubber burning in the morning. It smells like ......... Verizon!"

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
look at those blue flames though, you can't say it ain't purdy.

Onward to Mars!

posted Hide Post
Gotta burn those phones before they become intelligent and self-aware and start talking...and plotting....

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, it's nice to see you! I didn't recognize you without your nun's habit. While the fire's going, like to join me for a snack at Parkhill's? I have to drop by there anyway, as I've got a couple more properties to give him. Where's that mask I was wearing this morning...

posted Hide Post
Hey, swing by and pick me up on your way over there. My sand-skiff was stolen this morning. The neighborhood is going bad lately, even my own kids have been acting funny. You see, they've got this imaginary friend...

posted Hide Post
Yeah, there's a couple of things I'd like to give Parkhill. Like a good dose of that drink that made mee see doubblle.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What can you see now, Cecy?

posted Hide Post
I see grass of blue
The sand's blue, too
And many canals of a violet hue
And I think to myself

I'M NOT IN ILLINOIS ANYMORE!