Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Sam Weller's bio of Ray available for Pre-order on Amazon

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Weller's bio of Ray available for Pre-order on Amazon
 Login/Join

posted
The Bradbury Chronicles : The Life of Ray Bradbury by Sam Weller

The release date is 4/1/2005, according to Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/006054581X/qid=1089928718/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-8005880-6012903?v=glance&s=books

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Sam, How do we get signed copies? Are you planning any book signs after the release?

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some unknown reason Mr. Weller has become rather reclusive, not answering my calls nor the calls of another one of our great posters. Perhaps he is terribly busy, but I know that he posts comments on this site once in a while, but I believe that it has been a while.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post