Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Contacting the man!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contacting the man!
 Login/Join

posted
I was wondering if anyone out there in the area we call the internet knows how to contact the man??? As in "the man" i mean Ray Bradbuy not Jesus. (snicker)

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey man,
Bradbury is bigger than Jesus.

Cheers, Translator

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh oh!! Translator is pulling a John Lennon...

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and Lennon was bigger than Bradbury...

(now that's pulling a Lennon; i'm just waiting for the public outrage...)

Cheers, Translator

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Translator:

I think, in the long run, Bradbury will win out...at least the earlier Bradbury...

Lennon runs alone. I think he'll lose his way down the road of history...

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe they'll both always be remembered and hopefully cherished.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, just "Imagine" how both have contributed their talents to making this a better world.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Imagine all the people living their life in peace...Not war, WMD's, threats, lies and other nasty things...

Cheers, Translator

posted Hide Post
When war stops, threats stops, WMDs stop, violence stops, etc., it will be when each person has a heart full of kindness, love, and compassion. Until then, we often require force to defend the rights and lives of men and women.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that the best prove for the fact that Bradbury is "bigger than Lennon" is Bradbury LIVES SO LONG - he is 84 now and seems to be healthy and full of energy.

Lennon was sometimes evil. Remeber his "How do you sleep?" - it is very angry. Maybe that is why he was shot in 1980? The fate is not kind for agressive people.

Anyway, i love them both...

Imagine there's no heaven...
Imagine MARS IS HEAVEN...
Imagine THE MAN walking from planet to planet...

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's kind of blaming the victim, but it's said that what goes around, comes around...and Lennon's life certainly demonstrated violent aspects and promoted ideas leading people into negative lifestyles such as drug use. He may have given up those ways towards the end of his life, but many others were not so lucky.

posted Hide Post
Tell that one to Jesus would you.......
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Dark:
When war stops, threats stops, WMDs stop, violence stops, etc., it will be when each person has a heart full of kindness, love, and compassion. Until then, we often require force to defend the rights and lives of men and women.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you mean? Tell that to Jesus?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dark:

If we decide to argue and debate every foe that steps foot here we'll wind up a little goofy ourselves. After this latest barrage of mosquitoes, it'd be nice to have some bats that, I understand, eat mosquitoes. How would we go about finding bats?