Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    So... how about them yankees?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So... how about them yankees?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Auto-didacts will always need spell check! How about it Dandelion, any chance of that?

Posts: 118 | Location: Gulfport. MS | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're lucky even to have as much as we do.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky and blessed . . . but why does the request for spell check come up right after MY post? Is it some vast right-wing conspiracy operating here?!

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dark
Sounds more like a 'left wing' conspiracy....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard,

How did you guess I was a "lefty"?

Actually Mr. Dark, I'm the worst speller.

Dandelion, we're all grateful for your efforts and this forum. 'nough sadi.

Posts: 118 | Location: Gulfport. MS | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Celestial:

We could tell you were a lefty because all your postings are blurred on the left side.

You seem too nice to be a conspirator, so I had assumed you were a victimized pawn being used by evil right wing conspirators trying to freeze all free discourse by blocking out any discussion that wasn't perfect.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of an old musician joke:
What's the difference between a fiddle and a violin?
A fiddle's fun to listen to!
(When I tell this joke, I like to slap my knee when I say the word fun, for added impact)

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee thanks, I think.