Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    sólo dejar condonlencias

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sólo dejar condonlencias
 Login/Join

posted
ayer me enteré del fallecimiento del Sr. Ray Bradbury, algo que realmente me conmovió mucho, él acompañó mi niñez con sus historias.

sólo decir que lo siento mucho

marcela

marclea

Posts: 1 | Location: chile | Registered: 06 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Condolences from all my heart. He was great, and he was the last of the cohort. With him, the epoch's gone...

Posts: 4 | Location: Cyprus | Registered: 07 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray Douglas Bradbury is one of the few persons for which we can say "the world is a better place because he lived in it". The best tribute we can pay him is to read his books. As he said before: "Everything that happens before Death is what counts".

Rest in Peace Mr. Bradbury

This message has been edited. Last edited by: philnic,

Posts: 2 | Location: Mexico | Registered: 07 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post