Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Question - Answers please!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question - Answers please!
 Login/Join

posted
Several years ago I listened to a Ray Bradbury story on tape. I can't find the story/tape and would like to use the story as a resource for a paper I'm writing. If anyone knows the title and book it's from, that would be most helpful. The story was about a travel company that ran trips into the past to hunt dinosaurs, and about the chain of reactions that occured, affecting the future, when a man strayed from the predetermined path and crushed some wildlife. Any help would be welcomed! Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Location: Columbus, GA, USA | Registered: 24 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's...

'The Sound of Thunder'

...already made into a motion picture... someday to be released, starring, among others, Ed Norton.

The wildlife... was a single butterfly....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try looking on Ebay, but if your willing to spend a fortune, look on Barnes & Nobles.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, come on, it's appeared in lots of books. Originally in "The Golden Apples of the Sun" and "R is for Rocket," it was also in "The Stories of Ray Bradbury." Look for paperback copies of these, or "Dinosaur Tales" or whichever "Classic Stories" collection it was in. You should be able to find it in any library or used bookstore for maybe $1.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 2 | Location: Columbus, GA, USA | Registered: 24 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post