Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Correspondence

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Correspondence
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, all. I am sure this is not a new request. I wanted to send Mr. Bradbury a letter of thanks. No other expectations, not seeking a reply or a book signed or other personal obnoxiousness. Just thank you. Mr. Vonnegut was my other favorite, and I have always regretted not at least saying thank you to a man who meant so much to me. I'm new on the board, so I understand and respect privacy and can take a "no" if need be.

Thanks, everyone.

Wendy

Posts: 2 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 05 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the board.

Scroll down to the second to last post: https://raybradburyboard.com/ev...1083901/m/4481091111

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, you're my new best friend.

Posts: 2 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 05 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We love you, and your name--being as it is shared by a Bradbury character and Ray's best friend's wife!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post