Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    For 4E
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For 4E
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
What's black and red and Bad all over? The way they beat it to bid on the threads was positively dangerous!
Something that Bad certainly belongs in a 4E thread!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
What's black and red and Bad all over? The way they beat it to bid on the threads was positively dangerous!
Something that Bad certainly belongs in a 4E thread!

4-Easy as ABC!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Midnight Marquee Books, THE HOUSE OF ACKERMAN, by Al Astrella and James Greene, an inside look at Forry's famous "Ackermansion". For more information about the book and ordering details, cleck on the link below:

http://www.midmar.com/HISTORYACKERMAN.html

Posts: 2455 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steven needs a monkey...

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2...7/i-need-monkey.html

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I posted this over on my Facepage, but shall repeat it here: It was three years ago today that Uncle 4E was last seen in the presence of a certain hooded figure carrying a scythe. No doubt Dr Acula was pelting him with one pun after another as he was being led off into realms unknown. He shall live in our hearts 4Ever!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4E was a Jeopardy! clue on Wednesday, December 4. Nobody got the answer. Frowner

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
4E was a Jeopardy! clue on Wednesday, December 4. Nobody got the answer. Frowner

That's what jkt was telling me yesterday. What was the question/answer, pray?

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:

That's what jkt was telling me yesterday. What was the question/answer, pray?

Well, I just heard it from the next room but it started out with something like "What founder of Famous Monsters of Filmland" and a couple of other accomplishments.

posted Hide Post
Four years ago today, I was waking up to the news that my beloved uncle had departed this realm at 11.58 PM the night before. Four years later, we still remember him. Blast from the past: the original LA Times obituary.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Caught The Life After Death Project quite by accident (or was it?) while flipping channels and it was very good!
http://famousmonsters.com/paul...ir-on-syfy-may-15th/
Appropriate that it aired on SyFy since Forry coined the term "Sci Fi."
Another nice website: http://www.lifeafterdeathproje...om/ackerman-archives

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

posted Hide Post
Photos from an ongoing album about an ongoing film which shall, one day, see the light of day.

And a short teaser clip.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say my thoughts are always with Forry as I met him on Father's Day! He told my friend and me he had no children of his own but considered himself uncle to a vast number. We were inspired and forever changed by meeting him!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Just wanted to say my thoughts are always with Forry as I met him on Father's Day! He told my friend and me he had no children of his own but considered himself uncle to a vast number. We were inspired and forever changed by meeting him!

And if you look-up from where Ray's bookends are being stored you can see where 4E is at rest.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Help save it.

"Live Forever!"