Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Time to Discuss a New Board?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time to Discuss a New Board?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
There are certainly valuable posts on this board that should never be lost.

Unfortunately, most people who used to post here seemed to have moved on. There is, of course, a Facebook page, but some valued Bradbury fans are averse to Facebook, and anyway, the content on the Facebook page tends to be much shallower than the posts on this board.

It's a sign of the times, I'm afraid. Unless there is a hard drive to publicize and market this forum, I don't think activity here will increase. Those of us who do come here with some regularity must stick around and keep the guttering flame burning.

And by the way—thanks to Richard. If this forum is shelved due to lack of interest, it won't be his fault.

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words, douglasSP. It would be great if some of the other visitors to this Forum would join in a serious discussion of all things Bradbury, rather than remaining "guests". But hey, let's just try to keep the flame alive!

Posts: 2470 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, appreciations to Richard! One thing I wish is that the good folks at the Center for Ray Bradbury Studies would make an effort to fully archive this board in case the unthinkable happens. When this board was moved from the old one many posts were believed to be lost.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post