Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What's in Bowling Green, Ohio?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's in Bowling Green, Ohio?
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone wanting to take note of what precious materials of Ray Bradbury is housed at the University, in Bowling Green, Ohio...will find a pretty accurate list by clicking on:
www.bgsu.edu/colleges/library/cac/ms0379.html#series

If clicking don't work, try typing into the finder

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just discovered that the old link above, to the large William F. Nolan collection of Ray Bradbury related items held by Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, no longer works. I am therefore resurrecting this topic, and including the current working link below. (The old link is included in another topic on this Board, and I will update that topic as well.) In describing the Nolan collection, Bowling Green University also mentions the even larger collection held by the Center for Ray Bradbury Studies at Indiana University.

https://lib.bgsu.edu/finding_aids/items/show/916

Posts: 2462 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post