Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury and the Oscars

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury and the Oscars
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking for the wonderful intro that Mr. Bradbury wrote about Makeup. Please, please, please, if anyone can find that wonderful bit of satire, please let me know.
mamhobbit@aol.com

Linda

Posts: 2 | Location: Pasadena, CA 91101 | Registered: 26 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I can't help you.
My message does fit under the banner of "Bradbury and the Oscars", though. Some time ago I posted a request for info. on the short animated film based on Bradbury's story 'Icarus Montgolfier Wright'. I understand that the film was nominated for an Oscar (in 1962, I think - was Ray a voting member of the Academy then ?!). Does anyone know of the availability of this film? Can anyone even remember having seen it?

Posts: 79 | Location: Tomerong, NSW, Australia | Registered: 16 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post