Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury and Freberg - for prunes!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury and Freberg - for prunes!
 Login/Join

posted
Hello friends,

I don't remember seeing this discussed on here, but a keen-eyed pal was good enough to share this with me, so I've posted it on my blog for you all to enjoy.

Click here!

Posts: 18 | Location: Hollywood | Registered: 15 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Freberg video is also posted in the FAVORITES section of TheRayBradburyChannel on YOUTUBE:

CLICK ON: http://youtube.com/user/RayBradburyChannel

NOTE:
Ray says Stan Freberg is nearly penniless and in need of help. He lives near the UCLA campus at this time. It seems the ways of divorce and etc etc. have a way of seperating body from soul and pence.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He had a house in Beverly Hills. what happen with that. and he has kids with money. Can't be hurting too much.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The important word here may be "had".

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4Ray
Surely you must have mistakenly skipped over a word when you read the above post. Let's look at that word again. DIVORCE!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That may not be a good word but it made for a pretty good song: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/t/tammywynettelyrics/divorcelyrics.html

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post