Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    'Immersion' - Ray Bradbury site

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Immersion' - Ray Bradbury site
 Login/Join

posted
We gladly introduce you new Ray Bradbury site. It is called 'Immersion' - immersion in Bradbury's books. It is available in three languages now. And we hope more of them will appear.

Here is the URL:
http://immersion.raybradbury.ru

We hope you like it, and we are waiting for your comments!

And happy birthday Ray!

Sincerely, the creators of site -
Pavel Gubarev, Maciej Nadolski, Nard Cordell, Cori Shields.

[This message has been edited by elron (edited 08-22-2004).]

Posts: 105 | Location: orenburg, russian federation | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done, a very attractive site, could prove to be a good introduction to Ray's works. I hope the site eventually expands to cover every story!

- Phil
www.bradburymedia.co.uk

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 08-22-2004).]

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is really great to see Ray being read in other countries. Good job. I'm sorry I do not read or understand another language. Or I'd like to try my hand at translating. Surely there must be others on this site who could possibly contribute.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 105 | Location: orenburg, russian federation | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, please write me a e-mail. Let's continue with this site!

posted Hide Post
I think it's changed since I last visited a couple months ago.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The third part:
http://immersion.raybradbury.ru/english/3/1/

is added. Enjoy!

Thanks to Nard Kordell and Maciej Nadolski!

[This message has been edited by elron (edited 02-04-2005).]

posted Hide Post
elron. A beautiful website. Thank you. Reading those introductions makes one want to re-read the stories again.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
elron--this is wonderful. You seem to have captured the beautiful essence of Ray's work in your website. Kudos!!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone, i'm glad, that you like my site. Hope, me and Nard will soon make the fourth part with eight more stories. And after that i'll maybe start with 'reviewing' novels.

If you like my site -- you may put links to it on the Web -- where you can. Because not many people knows about it.