Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    new book by Ray

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new book by Ray
 Login/Join

posted
A few weeks ago there was an interview with Ray on the Scifi.com website. Ray talked about a new book that will be coming out that is for speech-makers and has hand-picked quotes by him. The interview also gave the name of the book. Did anyone happen to catch the interview and do you know the name of that soon to be book?

Posts: 3 | Location: West Hartford, CT USA | Registered: 17 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Here's the interview (I think), but I don't see mention of the book you describe:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue255/interview.html

Was there an interview somewhere else, perhaps?

Posts: 22 | Location: San Pedro, CA | Registered: 05 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the interview I was looking for. Thanks. About 1/2 way in he talks about "A Chapbook for Burnt-Out Priests, Rabbis and Ministers". I told my Rabbi about it and she wants me to get her a copy. Barnes and Noble doesn't even have it on their computer. Any suggestions as to how I can order a copy?

Posts: 3 | Location: West Hartford, CT USA | Registered: 17 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that I've seen it at amazon.com.
Also, I've seen it on ebay before. The prices that I have seen on there are usually pretty low because there aren't too many people that go looking for that book.

Posts: 15 | Location: florence, al | Registered: 19 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I'll try that. I have ordered through Amazon.com before.