Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I'm new here

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm new here
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all:

Yes I did get drawn here by the whole Michael Moore thing, and no I'm not a troll looking to hang Mr. B. I've been reading his work since Jr. High (which is longer than I'd care to admit!). I do have opinions on this whole mess, which you'll find out if you care to read any of the posts on the subject, but this is my howya doin' post.

Kevin's my name, Saint John New Brunswick, Canada my home.

Aside from Mr Bradbury's work, I love Robert J. Sawyer, Isaac Assimov, Arthur C. Clarke, Stephen King, Clive Barker, Poe's poetry, the list goes on.

I'm an opinionated bugger, so I look forward to some cool discussions with you all!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: 22 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi tondeaf,

I'm new, too! I was bored at work and just happened upon this site yesterday; had absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Moore and his film. As I tend to avoid the news like the plague, I honestly didn't know a whole lot about the Moore/Bradbury thing other than Mr. Bradbury was not pleased that Mr. Moore used the title without asking.

BTW, I'm also a King fan!

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have excellent tastes in literature. With the exception of Robert J. Sawyer, I've read much of the same.

But umm, I've read a lot on this subject but, I want to hear it from a canadian.

What's the deal with, the legalization of marijuana?

I know this is the Ray Bradbury forum. I just don't care anymore.

Posts: 106 | Location: El Paso, TX. USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Faler,

Then I invite you to the Ruled Paper thread. That's a good place for discussing topics that aren't Bradbury related. The intent is to keep the rest of these threads clear and more easily accessible to those looking for information or discussion about Bradbury.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post