Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Few Questions

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Few Questions
 Login/Join

posted
Hi!

I have a few questions about some stories, if anyone could help me out, I'd be really greatful.

First, I read a RB story called "Time In Thy Flight" in a really old lit. magazine (early 80s). I was wondering if it was ever published in any book.

Second, what book does "The Crowd" appear in? I saw the short movie of it last night on Sci-Fi, and I'd love to read it.

And finally, what would be the best collection of Ray Bradbury stories to buy? I've only read "Farenheit 451" and the story mentioned above, but I'm interested in reading more of his works. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: San Diego, CA, USA | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Time in Thy Flight" appears in "S is for Space." "The Crowd" appears in "Dark Carnival," "The October Country," and "The Stories of Ray Bradbury." As for collections, well, "The Stories of Ray Bradbury" is the best--if you want to spend $40 (new hardcover price; I don't know if it's in paperback or how easy it is to come by used) and hold an 884-page book! Otherwise, try to use the lists on the favorites thread here to make up your mind--there are so many good choices I don't know if any two agree!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for letting me know!

Posts: 2 | Location: San Diego, CA, USA | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post