Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Waukegan/Greentown Tour Report with Pictures
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waukegan/Greentown Tour Report with Pictures
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Great stuff Nard! I felt like I was on the tour with you.

Still love the art, too!

Posts: 118 | Location: Gulfport. MS | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, here's what I learned :

I called the Waukegan Public Library...(847-623-2041)...and there is NO PLANS for another Bradbury-Tour this year. Hmm!!

Well, it is August, and the tour was in October. So maybe something changes. If so, I'll post it soon as I hear about it...

Celestial:
Thanks. Really! I got about 50 pieces of art finished. I should do some practical thing with them...

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard,

Calendar art comes to mind. I've got a wealth of insights to fit those works of art!

Posts: 118 | Location: Gulfport. MS | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for ideas, Celestial. But if you do it yourself, it costs a fortune. If you shop around, it may take until 2009.
But nice of you to think about it...

Bradbury's Birthday Today:
EIGHTY THREE!!!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post