Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ebay Question

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ebay Question
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I'm a lurker here and an avid Ray fan since I was in my early teens about 40 years ago. I have a very rare (and thus very expensive) magazine listed on ebay. I was wondering what your policy is regarding a link to that? It is an unusual item that I think that most people even here will not have seen before. I wouldn't want to do anything that is not allowed or frowned upon. Thanks very much.
Bob

Posts: 2 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 19 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although unrelated advertising is forbidden, no one would mind if you make Bradbury-related items known here. If you are a Facebook user, there is also at least one Bradbury Facebook group which may reach more people--just saying as people seem to largely gravitate to Facebook these days.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. It is the October 1946 issue of Mademoiselle. It is admittedly expensive but I have never seen one of these for sale before at any price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132069...id=p3984.m1558.l2649

Posts: 2 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 19 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bornintime:
Thank you. It is the October 1946 issue of Mademoiselle. It is admittedly expensive but I have never seen one of these for sale before at any price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132069...id=p3984.m1558.l2649

I have never seen one, period. The college I attended had bound copies of every back issue of major publications including this one, but of course the volume containing this issue was missing, which I always suspected was no coincidence.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello there! i'm Daisy from UK and i want to know about your forum because its really look like a cool forum,i feel glad to join this community .

Regards, [Spammy-looking link removed.]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 1 | Location: Birmingham | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post