Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Video: Ray Accepts 2007 PULITZER
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video: Ray Accepts 2007 PULITZER
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
LordShen /
When I have some extra time, I can bring up the audio on that Video! Well, there was this big hub-bub and everybody had a certain amount of things to say...at the same time. I also have a Video of George Clayton Johnson expounding those small/large philosophies while upstairs in the bookstore, before several dozen people. I may get around to posting that one as well. At least there are no interruptions.

jkt: I'll Try to get those pix to you this week.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, this is probably not the place to ask, but I read where you were in several scenes of the The Little Assain which was filmed in the suburbs of the great city of Chicago. I understand that the movie is in DVD form, is that correct? And if so, how might one acquire a copy? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Small Assassin 'twas the title, after a story by Ray. My total camera time is less than 5 seconds. And mostly the back of head. The movie is included in a bunch of short films by "Beverly Ridge Pictures" on the same disc.
You can view a clip from 'Small Assassin' (and it includes the other films as well) by clicking on PROMO REEL only at:

http://www.beverlyridgepictures.com/films

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nard,

you're awesome! haha

thanx

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
biplane: Check out photo #8. That's about it...the momentary scene with the blonde...the other 'twas facing away from the camera in an overhead shot...
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1001093901/m/3391004661

NOTE:
The founder of Beverly Ridge Pictures, Kevin Moss, as well as the director of The Small Assassin, Chris Charles, are true Ray Bradbury advocates of his works.

posted Hide Post
After all these postings, maybe the initial intent of this posting got lost...the YOUTUBE link of Ray being presented with the actual Pulitzer Prize Citation...in this case, by author William F. Nolan.

YOUTUBE link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXwOeFQ8mU