Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Nefertiti-Tut Experss: A Story in Screenplay

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nefertiti-Tut Experss: A Story in Screenplay
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.garygianni.com/news-nefertiti-tut.asp

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... this could be interesting. I love how all these older "undiscovered" items are popoing up.

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I attended the Windy City Pulp Convention held in Chicago over the weekend. At the show, Terence McVicker unveiled his new book, THE NEFERTITI-TUT EXPRESSS, illustrated by Gary Gianni, who was also at the show. I was fortunate enough to pick up a copy, and have it signed by Mr. Gianni, who added a small drawing. The book is beautiful, a large paperbound book on excellent paper with fine printing. While Terence still plans to issue a limited edition hardcover in the future, the paperbound version is available for $30 (You would need to conatct Terence to find out how much you would need to add for postage). A picture of the book, along with Terence's contact information for those interested in ordering the book, is noted below. Great job, Terence and Gary!

Terence A. McVicker
Rare Books/RAS Press
1745 W. Kenneth Rd.
Glendale, CA 91201
mcrarebooks@earthlink.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Richard,

ImageIMG00050-20120429-2055.jpg (79 Kb, 31 downloads)

Posts: 2468 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post