Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    New SFBC Edition of F451

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New SFBC Edition of F451
 Login/Join

posted
Hey, all...

The Science Fiction Book Club will shortly be releasing a new edition of F451.

While the cover may look like the traditional burning man cover, it isn't. The cover artwork is an original Joseph Mugnaini illustration, but it is a variant of the original burning man.

This is the first time it has been used on the cover of a Ray Bradbury book.

I wish I had a link or a release date, but I don't. To help identify the new cover, though, "RAY BRADBURY" is along the top while "FAHRENHEIT 451" runs vertically up the left side. There is no text over the cover illustration.

--
jJ

Posts: 61 | Location: United States | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is cool. How many of you belong to the SFBC?

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The book has been released and book club members have been receiving their copies. I thought I had posted the image here a few weeks back...but cannot find it on my home computer.

Yes, this makes this a First Thus book club edition because of the jacket design.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post