Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Horror-mall.com

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horror-mall.com
 Login/Join

posted
A week or so ago, while browsing the net, I came across an online bookseller offering the signed limited edition Somewhere a Band Is Playing (by Gauntlet) for $49.95. Gauntlet themselves have the book available for $75 so it's quite a savings. Anyway, I bought one and am delighted to say that it arrived yesterday (not bad for shipping from US to Ireland). It's a lovely book with a lot of nice extras...
I just thought I'd post it on the board in case anyone else might like to take a look. A nice chance to pick up a Ltd edition for those of limited means!
The website is:
www.horror-mall.com

Posts: 14 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information, Billy.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shop there and they do seem to have fair prices.

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post