Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Play Adaptation of There Will Come Soft Rains

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Play Adaptation of There Will Come Soft Rains
 Login/Join

posted
For those of you who live in the NYC area, a new play adaptation of one of Ray's most famous stories, "There Will Come Soft Rains," will be presented on August 8 through the 24th:

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK SINKING SHIP PRODUCTIONS SINKINGSHIPTHEATER@GMAIL.COM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
sinkingshiptheater@gmail.com
www.softrains-theplay.com
Original adaptations of Ray Bradbury's
THERE WILL COME SOFT RAINS
and stories by other science fiction masters.

Bill Touponce

Posts: 44 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a remarkable production. I hope someone from the board can get there and report back. Do we have any New Yorkers here?

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Sounds like a remarkable production. I hope someone from the board can get there and report back. Do we have any New Yorkers here?

Mr. B's theatre Director and Set-Designer plan on attending. If they do I'll get a few quotes from them.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post