Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray doesn't come to the forum

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray doesn't come to the forum
 Login/Join

posted
I put this down as a topic, because most Moore posters don't actually take the time to read anything.

The proof is in the sheer number of posts adressed to RB. After one insulting post, many leave and never return, convinced that they offended somebody.

This behavioure supports a theory I have. Every organism in the universe is convinced that they are the greatest organism in the universe.

(hey people with no common sense, don't take third paragraph seriously, just relax, and you'll be all right)

[This message has been edited by Faler (edited 07-17-2004).]

Posts: 102 | Location: El Paso, TX. USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know how you figured out that I'm the greatest organism in the universe, but yes, you're right, I am. Though it pains me to be so immodest as to actually admit it.

And you, Faler, must be content to be only the second greatest organism in the universe. That's not so bad, is it? "Second greatest" is still pretty damn good in my book.

Don't tell anybody. We'll just make them jealous.

Posts: 14 | Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA | Registered: 30 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post