Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Searching for the title of a short subject film

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searching for the title of a short subject film
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone,

Here's a good challenge for someone. I am looking for the title of a short subject film that was adaptated from a short story by Ray Bradbury. If anyone knows the title of the short story or from what book it was from that'd help me out! :P

I never actually saw this film but I would like to. My father told me about it but doesn't recall the title name. He told me it was a creepy but good film. For what I remember him telling me it had something to do with this wierd alien creature who would sit on top of or near a telephone pole and would call people and ask people "WHOooooo Isssssss Thisssss?" over and over again.

Peace,
Vishnu Dass

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vishnu,

I have no idea what the short film might be, so it probably isn't Bradbury. Take a look at the "film & tv" page of www.bradburymedia.co.uk for details of all films made from Bradbury stories.

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 08-22-2004).]

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A "Twilight Zone" episode, "Night Call," has some similarities, but if it was definitely Bradbury you'll want to try "Dial Double Zero." This thread contains some discussion of "Dial Double Zero" as well as "The Twilight Zone": http://www.raybradbury.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000299.html

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post